We are now part way through the Post Office Ltd’s consultation to close the existing Crown Post Office and create a new branch in WHSmith.
The march from St John’s Hall on Saturday was a very positive event and I now have a petition of over 4,000 signatures against the closure of the Crown Post Office. I will hand this to the Post Office representatives at the public event that takes place as follows:
3.30 – 7.30pm at The Lugger, Marine Terrace on Friday 22nd July.
This is your chance to view the plans and air your concerns.
The Post Office require your views on the following areas:
• How easy it is to get to the proposed new location
• Are the proposed new premises easy for you to get into and are they easily accessible inside
• If there are any local community issues you think we should know about that might be affected by or affect the proposed move
• Is there anything you particularly like about the proposed change
• Do you have any suggestions that could help make the proposed move better
It’s also easy to let the Post Office Ltd have your feedback by completing the convenient online survey via the following link postofficeviews.co.uk and entering the unique code for this branch 01255599.